Wednesday 12 November 2014

Happy New Year 2015, New Year Wishes Quotes for facebook, whatsapp ,twitter and other social media

Posted by sam
you may also like : mothers day facebook messages , mothers day whatsapp images , mothers day quotes from daughter , mothers day poems from daughter

If you have an unfulfilled dream, have a goal to reach. Happiness is the mix of dreams and reality. That 2015 multiply your ability to dream!

Tonight there will be a star to shine more than others. In it I put all my wishes for 2015, make it shine all year

When it hurts to look back and be afraid to look ahead, look  left or right and I'll be by your side. wish you a Happy new year 2015 !!


That magic this holiday season be your best suit, your smile is the best gift, your eyes are the best destination and my best wishes for your happiness! HAPPY 2015

Happy New Year! Q I hope your routine becomes surprise, the anger into smiles and sadness in hope. Q flag is your love and kisses your language

Do not expect to remember or forget that I hope you a great Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015!

I wish 2015 good magician with a good magic wand and many powers make you very happy life . wish you a  Happy New Year 2015!

This year I'm sure the first to congratulate the new year: Happy 2020!

I wish you much luck as rain drops have, so health has the sun rays and much happiness as stars in the firmament HAPPY 2015 !!

A bottle of  A New Year's Eve party favors. A Prom Dress  May I congratulate the year is priceless! HAPPY 2015 !!!

If tonight you throw in a bag no issues !! Is that this year I have asked for kings !! Happy 2015 !!

Close your eyes and you'd think cm q be your life, your friends, your family ... for all that I wish it for this new year 2015!

At birth, God gave me a choice between being human or have a good memory so HAPPY new year !!

Happiness is doing what you want and wanting what you do. Do not dream your life, live ur dreams. wish you a Happy New Year!

Q a dream to strive for a project to do, something to be learn, a place to go and someone to love you never lack. Merry Christmas and Happy 2015.

0 comments :

Post a Comment