Wednesday 12 November 2014

Happy New Year Wishes Text Messages & Quotes

Posted by sam


"Happy New Year. I just hope that God will guide every step you take in life and never give up when it comes to fighting for your dreams. I love you, man " - "I feel a great sorrow to fire this year because it has been one of the best in life, because I did things I never imagined doing and met wonderful people like you. We hope you have a happy new year " - "I sincerely hope that through a happy new year and may all u reach  goals are realized. Remember that you will have bad moments in life, the important thing is to overcome them and never look back.


- "Let this god always with his outstretched hand and hold me hold you and pointing out the right way ... they are my best wishes for the new year and that love endures, prosperity at home." - "I would spend the year you again as we used to always do. But it is impossible, because we are thousands of miles separate us. Anyway, I sincerely hope you spend a happy new year. Hopefully you I always have in your thoughts as I do " - "You are my universe without you would not exist, you give joy to my soul, enthusiasm and passion to our morning toast to a new year full of happiness and love, like the present, Happy New Year ! my treasure! "   - "May this new year find the right man, because all you deserve someone as good as you, is love of good. Happy new year, my friend " - "In the coming year, for my friends, colleagues, comrades, acquaintances, longing achieving their deepest desires and year goals , and the maturity to understand that what we can not achieve , have some purpose particularly to teach in our life  " - "May all u reach dreams &  goals are met in this new year, but if your happiness depends on my friends, consider the happiest person in the univers . Happy New Year 2015 "! - "I hope this day under the stars and twinkling lights of the New Year, immersed in the splendid atmosphere of


0 comments :

Post a Comment